- Write a Review
The vintage tones of the La Machine Fuzz with a growling sub-octave circuit.
First conceived in the MXR Custom Shop, the MXR Sub Machine Fuzz kicks open the door to epic and unbridled sonic exploration. This mean little box combines the shaggy vintage tones of the La Machine Fuzz with a growling sub-octave circuit, giving you a one way ticket to the sonic frontiers of heavy.
The Sub Machine Fuzz features the La Machine Fuzz’s circuitry and all of its functions—from its Volume, Tone, and Fuzz controls to its electrifying octave up mode—but it’s also got an old school sub-octave circuit with its own level control, so you can dial in just the right mix of fuzz and sub octave signals.
To further broaden the Sub Machine Fuzz’s thunderous tonal palette, the MXR team added a Series switch so you can run the sub-octave signal straight into the fuzz—for some seriously subterranean saturation—or alongside the fuzz for a split channel effect.
- Combines La Machine Fuzz with old school Sub-Octave signal
- Separate volume levels for Fuzz and Sub-Octave signals
- Toggle between Series/Parallel modes
- Octave switch kicks Fuzz signal into searing Octave Up mode
- True bypass switching
Expand your pedal board. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.