- Product 488210
Nemesis N15S Siver Series Bass Combo
- Write a Review
The N15S features 120W RMS power @ 8 internal ohms. It is also 4-ohm capable. It has dual channels and all-plywood construction. The N15S boasts a bi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Eden-built quality at an affordable price.
The N15S features 120W RMS power @ 8 internal ohms. It is also 4-ohm capable. It has dual channels and all-plywood construction. The N15S boasts a big, solid bottom, smooth mids, and a sweet, clear highs from its cast aluminum bullet tweeter. It's relatively lightweight, and includes casters for easy tyransport. It works well with 4- or 5-string basses, and is one of the best-sounding bass combos in its price range.
- 120W FET power, 170W @ 4 ohms with extension speaker
- 15" bass driver and bullet tweeter
- Dual input channels: RCA and 1/4" aux inputs with gain and tone balance; Gain, 3-band EQ, and Enhance on main input
- Master volume
- Headphone output
- Extension speaker output
- Speaker mute switch
- Pre-EQ effects loop
- XLR recording out with volume control and signal level switch
- Power: 120/170W RMS @ 8/4 ohms
- Tweeter: T1004 bullet tweeter
- Speaker: ES 1540 15" woofer
- Crossover: 4kHz @12 dB
- Speaker Power Handling: 200W RMS
- Frequency Response: 36Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB SPL@1W1M
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 20-1/2"W x 25-1/2"H x 15-1/2"D
- Weight: 53 lbs
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This Eden Nemesis bass amp has very sensible features. The enhance knob acts as a contour for boosting bass and treble while removing some midrange tone. Its not light, but its not as heavy as some 15" bass combos. Note that the amplifier face plate has changed and its now carpet covered. Great bass tone from a portable and inexpensive amp.
I can carry this amp with one hand and my bass in the other. In practice and small bars I run the volume at just below half. The side and top handles make it very transportable and the sound is all Eden. After almost a year of ownership I have had no problems with this amp and I have banged it around quite a bit.