- K36707 000000000 K36707000000000
One Control Anodized Brown Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Anodized Brown Distortion is an extremely versatile distortion effect that can be used with any amp, guitar or other effect pedals. It operates o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get down and get Brown with this versatile, compact distortion.
The Anodized Brown Distortion is an extremely versatile distortion effect that can be used with any amp, guitar or other effect pedals. It operates on drive voltage from 6V to 18V. That "brown sound" requires the high tonal response and incredible dynamic range of large tube amps. Anodized Brown delivers all that in a lightweight, compact package.
One Control BJF Series FX Pedals were designed by world-renowned pedal guru and mad professor Bjorn Juhl. All BJF FX pedals can be powered using a 9V battery or standard DC power supplies, and feature true-bypass switching. BJF Series FX pedals are incredibly light (approximately 1.3 lb. / 160 grams) and are built using high quality, compact aluminum enclosures.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.