- J52448 000000000 J52448000000000
One Control Mosquite Blender Expressio Blender Pedal
- Write a Review
With the original "Mosquite Blender," there was only a knob available to control the amount of saturation. With the Expressio, you can connect an exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Control exactly how much effect you want in your mix.
With the original "Mosquite Blender," there was only a knob available to control the amount of saturation. With the Expressio, you can connect an expression pedal to have full hands free control of your desired saturation. Evidently, this blender still works without an expression pedal.
The Mosquite Blender Expressio was a direct result of customer feedback. People wanted to be able blend in effects gradually or just be able to have different amounts of saturation throughout a live performance. An expression pedal input was the best solution.
Additionally, a selectable BJF Buffer was installed to add even more versatility to this pedal.
With an Amp's Effects Loop
Just like the standard Mosquite Blender, the Expressio version can be used with an effects loop on most amplifiers. Since you have the ability to control the amount of saturation, this is a great tool for fine-tuning your amp's tone during soundcheck or recording sessions.
- Connect an expression pedal
- Selectable BJF buffer
- Can be used with your amp's FX loop
Call or click to order today!
- 9VDC input: As with most pedals, the Expressio takes a standard center negative power supply
- Blend knob: Use this knob to control the amount of saturation you'd like on your effect
- Input jack: Connect your cable into this input from instrument or other sound source
- Output jack: After using the Expressio, run a cable out of this jack to go to your next desired amp or effect
- Out to loop (send): This output will run to desired effect you wish to use with the Expressio
- In from loop (return): The output of the effect will run back into this input
- Polarity switch: In case of phase cancelation, use this switch to reverse polarity
- BJF buffer switch: Use the switch to control whether or not you'd like the BJF buffer circuit used
- Expression pedal input: When an expression pedal is connected into this input the knob control is bypassed and saturation control is only controlled by the connected expression pedal
- Foot switch: Turn on or off the Expressio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.