- J32248 004000000 J32248004000000
AER Compact 60 Slope 60W Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Compact 60 Slope is a professional, compact and powerful amplifier system. Especially developed for the enhancement of acoustic instruments ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All AER Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
(Open Box) A powerful and great-sounding combo for the singer-songwriter.
The Compact 60 Slope is a professional, compact and powerful amplifier system. Especially developed for the enhancement of acoustic instruments it is nonetheless suitable for other instruments, even electrical ones.
The design concept was focused on the singer-/songwriter who requires outstanding reproduction of his instrument and vocals and prefers the sound source on the floor addressing him in an angle. (45°)
The Compact Slope accomplishes this by combining well approved Compact 603 with a wedge design cabinet.
- 60 watts, dynamic control
- 8” (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Twin channel, 3 and 2 band EQ
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets
- (2 x reverb/delay/chorus)
- 7.2 kg (15.87 lbs)
Take your stage sound to the next level. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.