- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
4-stroke 500W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J35707 004001000 J35707004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 4 Stroke Series is Orange's offering to the demanding modern bass player—everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Featuring all-analogue circu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Analog Orange bass tone in a 500W, rack-mountable head.
The 4 Stroke Series is Orange's offering to the demanding modern bass player—everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Featuring all-analogue circuitry throughout, the 4 Stroke 500 speaks with genuine authority, delivering powerful tones with a natural and rounded emphasis that leaves Class D amps in their wake. The Class AB 4 Stroke stays crystal clean and expressive all the way up, without ever becoming sterile or fatiguing.
The centerpiece of these amps is the uncompromising tone stack which allows for an unparalleled level of control over the EQ without the fussiness that plagues so many. The active four-band parametric EQ covers an enormous range and opens up limitless possibilities. Whether you need to sculpt your signature sound, bring out the character of your instrument or combat troublesome acoustic environments, the 4 Stroke deals with all comers in an instant. For the finishing touch, our proprietary Class A compression circuit tracks seamlessly, adding further punch and fatness. On the rear, you’ll find the usual essentials: two parallel speaker outputs (min. total load 4 Ohms), plus balanced and line level outputs. Available in 300W and 500W configurations, the 4 Stroke Series is the perfect tool for the contemporary bassist—powerful, usable, musical.
- Power: 500W (solid state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Controls: volume, compression, 4-band parametric EQ, input pad
- Outputs: two Speakon (parallel), balanced DI (post EQ and volume)
- Dimensions: 18.97 in. x 3.93 in. x 10.43 in.
- Weight: 22.16 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.