- J53405 000000000 J53405000000000
Peavey Invective.120 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
Guitarists with heavier tastes looking for their next upgrade will find a sturdy solution in the Peavey invective.120 head. With design input from P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the signature sound and unbridled ferocity of Periphery's Misha Mansoor.Guitarists with heavier tastes looking for their next upgrade will find a sturdy solution in the Peavey invective.120 head. With design input from Periphery's Misha Mansoor, this 120W powerhouse will help players achieve the most revered metal sounds, from woody and clean to the most extreme of high-gain tones.
A tube amp only sounds as good as what's inside, and Peavey's invective.120 delivers quality with four matched JJ6L6GC output tubes with top-loaded bias test points and adjustment. On the rear panel, players will find paralleled speaker outputs with impedance selector, an MSDI-XLR direct output with Level/Tone/Ground Lift, MIDI out/thru, and MIDI footswitch input. The included footswitch has nine presets to further help players achieve their desired tones. Two remote switchable effects loops, half-power switch, and two 9VDC/ 500mA auxiliary power jacks for effects pedals complete the rear panel.
On the front panel, players will find even more options and advanced control. The invective.120 Head has a single input with three key remote switchable channels: Clean, Crunch, and Lead. The all new clean channel is voiced to be pristine and uniquely suited to work with closed back cabs. Both the Lead and Crunch channels have independent Pre and Post Gain controls as well as shared low/mid/high EQ, in line with the revered Peavey 6505 head. They also feature a shared switchable front end boost fast attack input noise gate with a threshold for complete control over muting. The standby and power switches with blue jeweled pilot light indicate when the amp is ready. Just adjust the Master Resonance, Presence and Volume knobs, and it's ready to rock.
- Power: 120W (tube)
- Tubes: four JJ6L6GC (power amp)
- Half-power switch
- Three channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, pre gain, post gain, boost, noise gate, resonance, presence, volume
- Two 9VDC 500mA aux. power jacks
- MIDI out/thru
- MSDI-XLR direct output
- Parallel speaker outputs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.