- J53404 000000000 J53404000000000
Peavey Invective.212 120W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The Peavey invective.212 cabinet is perfectly suited for use with the invective.120 head. The solid pine construction provides the most responsive dy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Push big, beefy Invective sound to the masses with this matching, Celestion-loaded cab.
The Peavey invective.212 cabinet is perfectly suited for use with the invective.120 head. The solid pine construction provides the most responsive dynamics imaginable and complements the metal-standard Celestion Vintage 30 (8 ohms) speaker paired with the Creamback G12H-75 (8 ohms) speaker. It's a sonic quality so worthy that many guitarists who have already tried the invective.212 describe it as "the best cabinet I've ever heard." Plug right in using the 1/4-in. inputs with Stereo/Mono switch. In Stereo, players will get a left/right configuration rated at 8 ohms per side at over 60 W (RMS) per side. In Mono mode, the invective.212 becomes a 16-ohm cabinet capable of handling 120 W (RMS) of thunderous power. The cabinet's finger-jointed construction and premium components throughout ensure extreme road worthiness and reliability, enabling the player to blast off with confidence.
- Power handling: 120W
- Speakers: 1x12 Celestion Vintage 30; 1x30 Celestion Creamback G12H-75
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Mono/stereo switchable
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.