- J66207 000000000 J66207000000000
Phil Jones Bass BP-400 350W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Bass Pulse One 350W bass amp head from Phil Jones Bass answers the quest for deep, rich, high fidelity bass tone in an affordable, light weight a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge bass tone and power from a head you can put in a backpack.
The Bass Pulse One 350W bass amp head from Phil Jones Bass answers the quest for deep, rich, high fidelity bass tone in an affordable, light weight amplifier. This amp uses the latest high-efficiency class-D amp designs, the chassis is precision made from aircraft-grade anodized black aluminum, the front plate has been designed to render optimum usability, and it fits into your gig bag
Call or click to order today!
Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
Controls: Level Selector, Volume, 5-Band EQ, Limiter w/On-Off Switch, Master Volume, Power Switch
Jacks: Input, FX Send/Return, Headphone, Speaker Out (4Ω/Speakon), Pre-amp Out, D.I. Out (GND Lift SW, Pre / Post EQ SW), AC-Input
Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.6 x 1.7 in.
Weight: 2.9 lb. (1.3Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.