- #J57285 000002000 J57285000002000
Phil Jones Bass Compact 4 400W 4x5 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
Today’s bass players demand more portable rigs without compromising performance. We embarked n the mission of a new compact bass enclosure that answe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge bass sound from a highly portable speaker cab.
Today’s bass players demand more portable rigs without compromising performance. We embarked n the mission of a new compact bass enclosure that answers to their need.
The Phil Jones Bass Compact 4 may be small; yet it provides the highest audio performance. The cabinet is constructed from Baltic Birch plywood. Rigid internal bracing keeps cabinet coloration to its lowest. The four 5 in. “Piranha” drivers are based on the Phil Jones Bass Suitcase and 4B cabinet. They feature ferrite magnet structures for nu-compromised dynamics, extended bass response and punch/attack.
If your style is slap bass, this cabinet will show how good your slop tone is. What’s more, it reproduces effortlessly the true tone of any bass or player. You hear subtleties and nuances in your playing never heard before. Your sound becomes more prominent and inspiring to you, your band and your audience.
Physically, the Compact 4 has the flexibility and portability of being used alone or stacked as multiples.
Call or click to order today!
Speakers: 4x5 Piranha
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Frequency: 35 Hz – 15KHz
Dimensions: 14 x 12.5 x 13.5 in.
Weight: 29 lb.
Slip on cover included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.