- H79132 000000000 H79132000000000
Pigtronix Dual Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
Pigtronix Dual Expression has two outputs, letting the musician control expression functions on two separate effects at the same time. There is curre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Control expression for two effects at the same time.
Pigtronix Dual Expression has two outputs, letting the musician control expression functions on two separate effects at the same time. There is currently no other expression pedal in the world that has this ability. In addition to the dual functionality of the Pigtronix EXP, the unit also has a polarity reversal switch to let you move the parameters of two separate effects in opposite directions. A good example would be increasing the speed of the EP2 Envelope Phaser while decreasing the delay time on the PHI Echolution, simultaneously. This type of complex, multiple parameter manipulation allows guitarists to think more like a producer, achieving sonic textures that have never before been possible on stage.
Industry standard TRS wiring and 20K impedance allows the Pigtronix expression pedal to connect to effects devices from virtually every manufacturer. Made in the USA by Mission Engineering for Pigtronix, who believe it is the world's finest expression pedal. The custom made, sealed potentiometer is precision engineered to exactly match the throw of the foot pedal in order to achieve the full range of expression from your stompboxes. High quality Neutrik jacks and an automotive grade, textured green finish make this expression pedal both handsome and indestructible.
- Dual Isolated TRS Jacks
- Precision Machined Dual Potentiometer
- Potentiometer Throw matched to Tradle Throw
- Passive Circuit with Industry Standard TRS Wiring
- Polarity Reversal Switch for Output #2
Call or click right now to order the Pigtronix Dual Expression.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.