- Product 156510
Pigtronix EP-1 Envelope Phaser FX Pedal
- Write a Review
The Pigtronix EP-1 is an expressive, flexible, dynamic effect with a warm analog personality, versatile tone palette and a stage friendly interface. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ridiculously funky tone for guitar, bass, keyboards, turntables, laptops and studios.
The Pigtronix EP-1 is an expressive, flexible, dynamic effect with a warm analog personality, versatile tone palette and a stage friendly interface.
Features an incredibly fat and vocal, touch sensitive envelope phaser as well as a deep and chewy, univibe style rotary phaser with enough controls to dial in your own special sauce.
EP-1's "EF trigger" input allows an instrument's sound to be phase modulated by an external audio source such as a drum machine or laptop beat. This side chain input can even be used as an FX loop for maintaining accurate envelope response when using other effects in line before the EP-1.
The Envelope Phaser also features footswitchable phase inversion, expression pedal speed control for mind bending rotary speaker effects and can even be used as a clean analog fat booster.
Destined to be the favored modulation effect for many guitarists and bass players looking for that elusive "liquid tone," the EP-1 will also find itself at home in the hands of scratch DJs, laptop musicians, and recording engineers.
- Boutique quality tone, components and workmanship
- EF Trigger input for side-chaining and FX loop
- Expression pedal jack for speed control & rotating speaker madness
- Hand built and tested for tone
- Custom molded aluminum chassis
- Invert option for subtractive or additive phase shifting
- Full range, low noise, high headroom, true bypass
- Switchable Envelope Follower (EF) / Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO)
- Multi funtion, interactive LEDs