- J05041 000000000 J05041000000000
Pigtronix Gatekeeper Noise Gate Pedal
- Write a Review
Pigtronix Gatekeeper is a lightning-fast, studio-quality noise gate pedal that locks out all unwanted noise from any rig. Sporting threshold and rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A noise gate that keeps the hiss, hum and buzz at bay.
Pigtronix Gatekeeper is a lightning-fast, studio-quality noise gate pedal that locks out all unwanted noise from any rig. Sporting threshold and release time knobs, the Gatekeeper provides 100% attenuation with unprecedented response time, making it one of the most useful and effective noise gate pedals on the market.
Pigtronix Gatekeeper utilizes ultra-high speed J-FET circuitry to completely eliminate hum, hiss, buzz and any other non-musical sounds from your signal path. The wide range threshold control combines with superior headroom to deliver smooth, transient response and warp-speed time constants previously available only in rackmount, studio-oriented noise-gate processors. These extreme performance characteristics allow for musical gating even under the most punishing demands of high-speed metal. The addition of the release time knob allows the user to control how long it takes the gate to slam closed.
Mercilessly cutting out any and all sounds you don't want to hear at the very instant you stop playing, the Gatekeeper will allow players to crank up the volume without fear of hearing the annoying 60-cycle hum or white noise that plagues most high-gain rigs.
100% attenuation when gated
Wide range threshold control
Variable release time
18VDC 300mA supply included
Chassis Size - 2.4" x 4.4" x 1"
Circuit Design by Howard Davis
Sound Design by David Koltai
End the noise. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.