- J37896 000000000 J37896000000000
Providence Red Rock OD / Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Red Rock Overdrive delivers warm overdrive with plenty of sustain for a wide-ranging expressive voice ideal for use with single-coil pickups. How...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A warm, tube-like overdrive designed for single-coil pickups but versatile enough to make any guitar sound great.
The Red Rock Overdrive delivers warm overdrive with plenty of sustain for a wide-ranging expressive voice ideal for use with single-coil pickups. However, an input gain section that is similar to guitar amp circuits allows level compensation for pickups of differing output as well as boost.
A FAT switch that boosts the low frequencies can be used to deliver an even fatter, more powerful sound.
Wide Dynamic Range
Internal circuitry doubles the 9-volt supply voltage to 18 volts, achieving wider dynamic range than conventional overdrive effects.
In standard "true bypass" circuits the instrument signal passes through two switch contacts when bypassed. The ROD-1 Single Contact True Bypass configuration ensures that the signal only passes through one switch contact when bypassed, for unmatched signal quality as well as reliability.
Due to the adoption of the new double-contact grounding circuit (D.C.G. Circuit), by inserting a monaural plug into the output jack, the shield (sleeve) of the plug provides two points of contact to the pedal's ground circuit. By increasing the area of the point of contact, it becomes more difficult for a loose connection to occur, and provides the additional advantage of improved sound quality.
In addition to indicating the pedal's on/off status, the ROD-1 LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Warm overdrive tones ideal for single-coil pickups
- Input gain section allows level compensation
- FAT Switch boosts low frequencies
- Wide Dynamic Range
- S.C.T Circuit and D.C.G. Circuit
- Multi-function LED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.