- J20315 000000000 J20315000000000
PRS 2 Channel Custom 20 Combo LTD Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The PRS 2 Channel Custom amplifier platform has received great accolades since its introduction in 2011. From time to time, however, PRS has been ask...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Limited edition, low-wattage pint-sized powerhouse amp.
The PRS 2 Channel Custom amplifier platform has received great accolades since its introduction in 2011. From time to time, however, PRS has been asked for something just a little smaller. Keeping all the versatility of the 2 Channel Custom 50, this 20-watt version limited edition amp is easier to transport and use in smaller clubs, rehearsal spaces, and the living room.
But, it is not only the lighter weight and the smaller box that defines this amp. For some, wattage equals tone and sometimes that tone is all about lower wattage tube amps. With lower wattage, you can crank up the amp and it saturates and breaks up earlier, delivering a tone that cannot be found in larger-platform amps. This is where the PRS 2 CH Custom 20 shines. Using two 5881 power tubes coupled with a Heyboer output transformer to crank out a muscular 20 watts, this amp strides from spanking clean tones to slightly overdriven rhythm tones on the clean channel, then sprints from crunchy to blistering overdrives on the lead channel without breaking a sweat.
Outfitted with the channel boost, reverb and effects loop found on all of the 2 Channel Custom amps and packed into a comfortable-sized cabinet equipped with a trusted Celestion G12H-30, the PRS 2 CH Custom 20 is the perfect sidekick for the player looking for a solid, well-rounded, not-kidding-around amplifier that is easy to transport and delivers the sonic goods. Only 20 of these amps will be made for this limited run.
- Made in USA
- Front panel controls
- Volume/Bright/Treble/Mid/Bass/Master for each channel
- Mid Switch, Reverb Defeat on lead channel
- Global Reverb/Presence/Depth Boost
- Rear panel controls
- Loop controls
- Boost controls
- Impedance Selector
- Bias Jack Terminals
- Accessible from Back Panel
- Channel, Reverb, Global Boost Switches (Three button, LED)
- Effects Loop
Don't miss out on this delicious Paul Reed Smith tone. Order today before they are all gone.
2 Channel Custom 20 Combo LTD Guitar Combo Amp
- Watts: 20 watts
Power Tubes (2) 5881
Preamp Tubes: (3) 12AX7, (2) 12AT7, (1) 12DW7
Speaker Celestion G12H-30
Ohm Selection: 4,8,16
Output Jack Configuration: (2) Parallel Jacks
Fixed/Adjustable or Cathode Bias: Fixed Bias (Adjustable)
Dimensions: 26" x 13.5" x 25"
Covering/Fascia: British Cocoa with British Tan Front, British Cain Grille
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.