- #H78084 000001000 H78084000001000
PRS SE 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
Powered by a pair of 6V6 tubes, the PRS SE 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head produces a wide variety of classic tones. The clean channel delivers an array ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable, no-compromise amp featuring two channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, and reverb .
Powered by a pair of 6V6 tubes, the PRS SE 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head produces a wide variety of classic tones. The clean channel delivers an array of tones from crystalline clean to light overdrive crunch, and the lead channel provides warm distortion and plenty of overdrive. This amp is perfect whether you’re recording, practicing, or gigging in a trio setup.
As with all PRS SE amps, the 20 features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end “on-on-on” selector switch, custom wound transformers, custom voiced speakers, and even custom knobs.
- 20 watts of all-tube power and pleasure
- 2 seperate channels (Lead and Clean) with individual EQ
- Built-in reverb
- Effects loop
- Robust construction and covering
- Footswitch Included – controls channel selection and volume on/off
Get incredible PRS quality and value in one. Order today.
- 20 watts
- 2 6V6 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- All Pots, Jacks and Switches are Chassis Mounted. Tube Sockets are Board Mounted.
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering