- Product H77724
PRS SE 50 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
With the power of 50 watts and two EL34 tubes, the PRS SE 50 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head does it all with plenty of volume for any live setting and lots...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable, no-compromise amp with 2 distinct channels, an effects loop, and built-in reverb.
With the power of 50 watts and two EL34 tubes, the PRS SE 50 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head does it all with plenty of volume for any live setting and lots of attack. The clean channel has lots of punch and tons of tonal character. When driven to the extreme, the dirty channel produces punchy, tightly focused distortion that is perfect for heavy metal, but it can also be tamed to please blues, fusion, and roots rock guitarists.
As with all PRS SE amps, the 50 features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end “on-on-on” selector switch, custom wound transformers, custom voiced speakers, and even custom knobs.
- 20 watts of all-tube power and pleasure
- 2 seperate channels (Lead and Clean) with individual EQ
- Built-in reverb
- Effects loop
- Robust construction and covering
Get incredible PRS quality and value in one. Order today.
SE 50 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- 50 watts
- 2 EL34 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- All Pots, Jacks and Switches are Chassis Mounted. Tube Sockets are Board Mounted.
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering