- J56336 000000000 J56336000000000
Quilter TB201-HEAD Tone Block 201 200W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Quilter Tone Block 201 is the next generation of Quilter Lab's highly vaunted Tone Block 200. It represents the culmination of a guitar head powe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge tone and power from a head the size of a pedal.
The Quilter Tone Block 201 is the next generation of Quilter Lab's highly vaunted Tone Block 200. It represents the culmination of a guitar head powerful enough to take on even the most heavyweight amp, but light enough and small enough to cozy up on your board with your favorite pedals. With rack mounting options, you can even build the ultimate stereo amplifier for your rack modeling system. With all the tone of Quilter Lab's next generation solid state technology, it is going to feel like you plugged into a tube amp. All analog, no emulation, just amazing tone.
The most power you have ever experienced in the smallest possible package. From the pedalboard to the rack, the Tone Block delivers on the promise of lightweight, next generation Quilter tone in the most diminutive of packages.
From the Quilter proprietary direct out to the jaw dropping tube-like tone, never before has so much clean headroom been put into such a practical application. Set it up with your pedals or your rack mount effects to achieve incredible results effortlessly.
Use it anywhere, in any setting. It is everything you love about tube tone without the tradeoffs or hassles. Plug it in there in the studio through the direct out to record late at night. Then crank it into your favorite cabinets at the gig. All the while without giving up on your tone, your way through the front end you already love. Or just bring it along as a backup. Either way, there is no end to the ways the Tone Block has your back at every gig, every night, any place on the face of the earth.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W
- Single channel
- Five voices
- Single input
- 1/4" high impedance input
- Controls: gain, tri-Q, voice select, hi-cut, master
- FX loop
- Dual 1/4" Mono outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Direct output
- Universal power supply that works anywhere in the world without need for transformers or switches
- Locking power cable
- Includes a deluxe carrying case
- Dimensions: 8 3/8 x 3 x 7 1/2 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.