- J48059 000000000 J48059000000000
Radial Engineering Big Shot ABY True Bypass Switch Pedal
- Write a Review
The Radial BigShot ABY is a compact ABY switcher that enables you to switch between two amplifiers or combine the signal when you want both amps to p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super-versatile ABY switch.
The Radial BigShot ABY is a compact ABY switcher that enables you to switch between two amplifiers or combine the signal when you want both amps to play at the same time.
This true-bypass ABY switcher is completely passive meaning that there are no tone altering buffers between the guitar and the amplifier. With the BigShot ABY, you get the pure tone from your guitar plugged direct into your amp. To add versatility, the BigShot ABY is also equipped with a separate tuner out. This 'always on' output feeds your tuner for constant monitoring while keeping it out of the signal chain.
Should you experience hum and buzz problems due to ground loops, the BigShot ABY comes to the rescue with a built-in isolation transformer and ground lift switch. Once engaged, you can toggle the polarity of the second amplifier to ensure both amps play in absolute phase.
In use, the BigShot ABY is simple to use and efficient on stage. When powered by an external 9V supply or pedalboard power brick, full size super-bright LEDs spring to life to provide instant on-stage amplifier status readout. When power is unavailable, the passive audio signal path still works, unaffected. The compact yet ultra-rugged design makes the BigShot ABY ideal for pedalboards where space is always at a premium.
- True-bypass ABY amp selector with LED indicators
- On-board transformer to eliminate hum & buzz
- 180° polarity reverse to phase-match amps
Radial rugged, Radial smart. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.