- J48062 000000000 J48062000000000
Radial Engineering Big Shot i/o True Bypass Instrument Selector Pedal
- Write a Review
The Radial BigShot i/o is an easy to use instrument selector that lets you quickly transition between any two instruments and send the output signal ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great pedal for the pro who switches instruments frequently.
The Radial BigShot i/o is an easy to use instrument selector that lets you quickly transition between any two instruments and send the output signal to your amp. Because the i/o is 100% true-bypass, it addresses the needs of the most demanding purist.
To enhance functionality, input-B is equipped with a volume control that lets you reduce the input sensitivity of the louder instrument so that the two instrument output levels match. Simply connect the louder of your two instruments to input-B and set the level to suit. When passive instruments are used, a unique 3-position 'bright switch' lets you compensate for high frequency loss. The BigShot i/o is also equipped with a separate tuner output. With a simple foot stomp, the sound going to the amp is muted and diverted to the tuner for quiet on-stage adjustments. Super-bright LED indicators provide instant status for the input select and mute functions.
Compact, extremely rugged and 100% passive, the BigShot i/o does not require any powering to make it work other than for the LEDs. This means that if you forget your power supply or simply do not want to use it, the audio will pass without the LED indicators. This makes it ideal for all types of pedalboards and any size setup!
- Toggle between two instruments with a single foot stomp
- Adjustable volume control to match instrument levels
- Separate tuner output and mute switch with LEDs
- Load compensation 'bright switch' for long cables
If sound and seamless audio mean a lot to you, you probably know Radial already.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.