- 153910 000000000 153910000000000
Radial Engineering Cab-Bone Speaker Cabinet Switcher
- Write a Review
This guitar amp cabinet switcher connects between an amp head and 2 cabinets, allowing transition between the 2 cabs while using the same amp head.Us...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enjoy amazingly versatile tone!
This guitar amp cabinet switcher connects between an amp head and 2 cabinets, allowing transition between the 2 cabs while using the same amp head.
Uses high-performance, high-cycling, gold contact relays to switch the amp's speaker output without adding color to the tone. To ensure safe, stable amplifier operation and smooth transitions, a timer IC manages a ramped connection overlap. This ensures constant load on the output, a major concern with tube amplifiers. As a further safety measure, the Cab-Bone incorporates a power-off feature called SafeMode which automatically diverts the input signal to output-1 if the power supply is ever disconnected or turned off by mistake.
To reduce the 'cable spaghetti' between the amplifier, speakers, pedal board and back, Cab-Bone is equipped with a Slingshot input and output. Slingshot is Radial's easy to use remote control system that allows any footswitch to toggle switching of remote devices using just regular 1/4" guitar cables. The Slingshot remote input can be controlled by either momentary or latching contact closure.
To add versatility, the Cab-Bone also incorporates a Slingshot output that can be used to remotely switch amp channels while switching cabinets. You could, for instance, connect the Slingshot remote output on the Radial Loopbone to toggle the Cab-Bone and go from a 2 x 12" open back to a 4 x12" half-stack. Connecting the Slingshot output to the amp as well would allow you to change the amp channel at the same time, allowing each cabinet to have its own EQ and gain.
Add a Loopbone to the equation and with a single foot stomp you can introduce an effects loop, change speakers and change amp channels at the same time! Very cool! Now you can get those perfect tone combinations onstage quickly, and do it with one switch instead of a tap dance routine!
Like all Radial products, the Cab-Bone is built tough to handle the road: 14-gauge steel, baked enamel finish, and high performance parts throughout. You get all of this in a compact enclosure that is ultra-quiet and completely transparent to the tone of your amp.
Cab-Bone”another creative tool for making better music from the Tonebone tone fanatics at Radial.
- Guitar amp speaker cabinet switcher
- Lets you toggle between 2 speaker cabinets
- Digitally controlled relays with ramping overlap
- Slingshot remote-control switching
- SafeMode failsafe protection
- Works with tube and solid state amplifiers
Realize twice the tone for a very small outlay! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.