- J49409 000000000 J49409000000000
Radial Engineering Regency Pre-Drive and Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Regency is a new type of pedal designed specifically to pre-emphasize the gain stage of today's high-gain amps. It features two circuits that may...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get tone built for a king.
The Regency is a new type of pedal designed specifically to pre-emphasize the gain stage of today's high-gain amps. It features two circuits that may be used independently, or combined together to add punch, harmonics and sustain without losing articulation or over-saturating the guitar signal.
The Pre-Drive can be thought of as a pre-distortion overdrive that can be set with just enough grit to add sustain, yet with enough gain to push the front end of the amp for more natural sustain and harmonics. It features an adjustable drive to set the amount of distortion, a tone control for tone shaping plus a drive level control to set the output volume. A 3-position Low-Mid switch rounds out the sonic structure to better focus bottom end to match your amp and guitar.
The Booster is a super-hot, 100% discrete, pure Class-A power booster that delivers up to +23dB of clean gain. This can be used for soloing or hitting the front end of a smaller amp to cause it to break up prematurely. To add even more excitement to the performance, a built-in effects-loop allows a series of pedals such as a delay or chorus to be added to the signal chain when the boost footswitch is engaged. This speeds the transition from rhythm to lead when soloing, delivering a more efficient and professional performance on stage.
The Pre-Drive and Booster are each activated with their own footswitch and both can be combined to push your amp to extremes. The actual switching is done using gold-contact sealed relays for true-bypass performance.
- Unique pre-drive circuit for high gain amps
- Super-hot +23dB Class-A power booster
- Pre-Drive and Boost can be combined
- Built-in effects loop activates with booster
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.