- J52438 000000000 J52438000000000
Radial Engineering Texas-Pro Overdrive and Boost Pedal
- Write a Review
The Texas-Pro is a compact but extremely powerful dual-function pedal, providing a versatile overdrive circuit as well as a high output signal booste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get Texas-sized overdrive punch and tone.
The Texas-Pro is a compact but extremely powerful dual-function pedal, providing a versatile overdrive circuit as well as a high output signal booster. These two features can be used on their own or in combination, giving you a wide range of tonal options, with the power to cut through when soloing or hit the front end of your amp harder for natural sustain and harmonics.
The overdrive section is equipped with a three-position Range switch, which tailors the response to produce vintage, modern, and high-gain overdrive tones. This allows you to choose between bluesy textures similar to an Ibanez TS9, a modern rock feel like a Fulltone OCD, or aggressive in-your-face saturation. Individual Drive, Tone, and Level controls allow you to further dial in the settings that best suit your guitar and amp setup. The Overdrive is followed by a 100% discrete, pure Class-A Boost circuit with a variable level control that can provide up to +22dB of clean gain. This can be used to let your solos sing out or to push the front end of a smaller amp harder, causing it to prematurely break up. Both the Overdrive and the Boost utilize true-bypass switching, which ensures that you retain the pure tone of your guitar as if it were plugged directly into your amplifier. For additional functionality, a built-in effects loop provides the ability to connect delays or other pedals, activating them when the Boost footswitch is engaged. This makes transitioning from rhythm to lead quick and efficient, with just a single foot-stomp required.
The Texas-Pro is housed in a compact chassis that is small enough for any pedalboard, while still able to handle the rigors of the road with 14-gauge steel construction and heavy-duty footswitches and connectors. Standard 9V power supplies and multi-pedal power bricks can be used to power the Texas-Pro.
- Versatile Overdrive with multiple tonal possibilities
- High output Class-A power booster
- Overdrive and Boost operate separately or in combination
- Built-in effects loop activates with booster
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.