- J11959 000000000 J11959000000000
Randall RGOD Guitar Preamp Pedal
- Write a Review
Two-channel FET preamp pedal with Gain 1/Gain 2, Full EQ: bass/mid/treb/pres, Bass Boost, Mid Scoop, Tone Stack Shift, True Bypass, Runs on any 9-15v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful two channel distortion/preamp.
Two-channel FET preamp pedal with Gain 1/Gain 2, Full EQ: bass/mid/treb/pres, Bass Boost, Mid Scoop, Tone Stack Shift, True Bypass, Runs on any 9-15v Supply. This pedal has the classic Randall FET Overdrive. Use the Gain knob to increase or decrease the level of distortion and to set volume so it matches the other channel. The second channel is much like channel one, but with much more gain available. There are three EQ knobs and a presence knob as well, which process both signals. A toggle switch takes you from channel one to channel two, and a bypass switch bypasses the unit altogether (true bypass).
Plus, download two exclusive cabinet simulations-Randall NB412 and RD112-for free.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Two channels with Gain and Level
- True bypass
- EQ with Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence
- Bass EQ Boost
- Mid EQ Scoop
- TSS Tone Stack Shift
- Switch channels or bypass
Lots of tone shaping and two channels. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Classic Rg Gain Tones
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Great Tonal Options
- Insane Hi-gain Tones
- Live Performanc
- Playing At Homepractice
Comments about Randall RGOD Guitar Preamp Pedal:
Finally got it this afternoon via UPS:
*It has 2 channels: Red/the classic RG sound and Blue/the insane gain channel,both sound pretty freaking HEAVY, this is what I wanted to hear from a pedal like this!!
*Has a Bass Boost, Mid Boost and TSS/Tone shift button, tons of tonal options
*Left switch turns on and toggles between Red and Blue, the right switch bypasses it/turns it off/on
Overall, I LOVE IT!! Even though I have a Bogner Red Ecstasy pedal on my board, I have a feeling I'll be using the RGOD a lot more, however, the Red does sound warm and organic, I know one thing, they both blow away the MXR Full Bore Metal Pedal I had earlier, now I can cover tons of gain territory!!