- H93973 000000000 H93973000000000
Rocktron Boutique Series Unity Floor Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
The Unity Tuner is a true "on-stage" tuner for any gig. Part of the Rocktron Boutique Series of stomp boxes, the Unity Tuner lets you easily see what...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tune quickly and accurately with this rugged gig-ready tuner featuring Strobe mode and multi-colored LEDs.
The Unity Tuner is a true "on-stage" tuner for any gig. Part of the Rocktron Boutique Series of stomp boxes, the Unity Tuner lets you easily see what note you are tuning, no matter what the playing situation. Several red LEDs are also used to help you easily determine if you are sharp or flat and by how much.
Photocells are unique to the Unity Tuner. These photocells sense the lighting situation you are performing in and adjust the brightness of the LED Note Display to accommodate that lighting. When you are playing outside on a sunlit stage, the photocells sense that the area is bright and increase the LED intensity making the LEDs brighter and easier to see. The opposite effect happens when playing in a dark, low lit situation. The photocells sense that the lighting is low and dim the LED Note Display making it easier on the eyes.
The Unity Tuner is equipped with a "STROBE" function for those who require extremely accurate tuning. The STROBE function is a sensitive tool that really allows you to dial in the exact tuning.
Two outputs are provided as well. The jack marked "OUTPUT" provides a constant signal path to other effects or amps when you turn on the tuner. This allows you to hear what you are tuning through your amp. When the "OUTPUT (MUTE)" is used, the Unity Tuner cuts the signal to the next effect or amp and allows you to tune in silence. This is a very useful on-stage tool.
The "note LED bank" of blue LEDs will display the note being played or tuned, while the black display houses the LEDs and controls for the Unity Tuner. An IN TUNE green LED will light when the note being played is "in tune". Red LEDs show if your note is sharp or flat, and if the note being played is sharp, the sharp (#) symbol will "light".
A Calibrate button allows calibration of the tuner to match pitch of any instrument or audio source (like an old piano or tape player).
A 9VDC Input jack provides 9VDC power to the pedal from the Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Adaptor (sold separately). A 9V Alkaline battery may also be used.
The Unity Tuner is housed in a rugged metal road-worthy chassis.
- Easily see notes on display no matter what the situation
- Self-adjusting photocells sense lighting and adjust brightness accordingly
- Strobe function allows for extremely accurate tuning
- Hear the tuning through your amp or use MUTE to tune in silence
- Multi-colored LEDs let you know when you're in tune, flat, sharp and what note you're tuning
- Calibrate the tuner to match pitch of any instrument or audio source
- Rugged road-worthy metal chassis
Pick one up today!
Boutique Series Unity Floor Pedal Tuner
- 9VDC Input jack or 9V alkaline battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.