- J15040 000000000 J15040000000000
Rocktron Reaction Distortion 2 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Some like it heavier than others, and the Rocktron Reaction Distortion II pedal takes it to that higher level of heavy. This is distortion and gain w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A distortion for those players that like their tone super heavy.
Some like it heavier than others, and the Rocktron Reaction Distortion II pedal takes it to that higher level of heavy. This is distortion and gain with a unique voice that is controllable and adjustable.
Gain is the hallmark of the Reaction Distortion II. A highly adjustable and dynamic EQ allow you to dial in that specific tone. The main EQ consists of a dual BASS and TREBLE control. Rocktron has provided a high range of sweep on these two controls.Next, take a look at what is possible with the FOCUS control to cut through on stage and shine through even the muddiest live mix. The FOCUS control brings you and your instrument front and center. The awesome FOCUS control adjusts the symmetry of the distortion, causing the sound to "jump" out of your amp.
Other control knobs for the Reaction Distortion II include DRIVE, which controls the amount of distortion drive you desire. LEVEL controls the output volume of the Reaction Distortion II. BASS (outer control) provides low-end frequency sweep. TREBLE (inner control) handles the high-frequency sweep. Like all Rocktron Reaction Series pedals, the Reaction Distortion II is built into a rugged metal slim form factor chassis, taking up as little space as possible on your pedal board. The Reaction Distortion II is a TRUE BYPASS pedal: when you turn it off, it is out of your signal path!
The footswitch for the Reaction Distortion II controls On/Off status as shown by the LED indicator. Reaction stomp boxes run on a 9V Alkaline battery, or may also be powered by Rocktron's DC OnTap Universal Power Supply adaptor.
- Maximum Input: +8dBu
- Maximum Output: +6Bu
- Input Impedance: 1MÎ
- Output Impedance: 1kÎ
- Current Consumption: 20mA
- Power Requirements: 9V Alkaline Battery or Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Supply (sold separately). Negative Tip.
- Dimensions: 125mm x 78mm 61mm, 5" x 3.25" x 2.5"
- Weight: 0.7kg, 1.5lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.