- J15039 000000000 J15039000000000
Rocktron Reaction Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
With the Rocktron Reaction Flanger, vintage flange voicing will reap rewards when you perform or record. The flange voicing is controllable and adjus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pedal board-friendly flanger that's fully adjustable, offering tons of flange options.
With the Rocktron Reaction Flanger, vintage flange voicing will reap rewards when you perform or record. The flange voicing is controllable and adjustable, and one might say, voiced just right.
Part of the Reaction Series pedals that are built into a rugged metal slim form factor chassis, this flanger will take up as little space as possible on your pedal board, but offer a big flange sound. The Reaction Flanger is a TRUE BYPASS pedal; when you turn it off, it is out of your signal path.
The Reaction Flange Level control allows you to dial in just the right mix of Flange to your signal.The Depth control gives you control over the intensity of the flange.
The Rate knob controls the speed of the flange.The F.Back ("feedback") control varies the regeneration of the modulated output.Stop searching for a sturdy, reliable flanger that gives you great sound. You just found it! All you have to do now is put it in that empty space on your pedal board and flange the night away. You'll love the reaction.
The footswitch on the Reaction Flanger controls On/Off status as shown by the LED indicator. Reaction stomp boxes run on a 9V Alkaline battery, or may also be powered by Rocktron's DC OnTap Universal Power Supply adaptor.
- Maximum Input: +8dBu
- Maximum Output: +6dBu
- Input Impedance: 1M?
- Output Impedance: 1k?
- Current Consumption: 20mA
- Power Requirements: 9V Alkaline Battery or Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Supply (sold separately). Negative Tip.
- Dimensions: 125mm x 78mm 61mm, 5" x 3.25" x 2.5"
- Weight: 0.7kg, 1.5lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.