- Product H05536
Rogue Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Rogue Tremolo pedal creates a pulsating effect by varying the signal's volume in cycles, reminiscent of tremolos found in classic '60s amps.Three...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A full-sounding addition to any guitar rig.
The Rogue Tremolo pedal creates a pulsating effect by varying the signal's volume in cycles, reminiscent of tremolos found in classic '60s amps.
Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the speed of the tremolo effect, its waveform and the depth of modulation. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Tremolo pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Rate, Wave and Depth controls
- Powered by either a 9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
Add this classic effect to your sound palette. Order today.
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"