- J38932 000000000 J38932000000000
Roland CUBE Street EX PA Pack Stereo Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
Powerful and versatile, Roland's CUBE Street EX is an excellent choice in battery-powered amplification for performers on the move. Now, you can purc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two CUBE Street EX units and a host of valuable accessories at one great price.
Powerful and versatile, Roland's CUBE Street EX is an excellent choice in battery-powered amplification for performers on the move. Now, you can purchase two CUBE Street EX units and a host of valuable accessories at one great price. The CUBE Street EX PA Pack is a complete 100-watt stereo PA solution that offers up to eight inputs and broad sound coverage for expanded performing needs. Accessories include a carrying case, two AC adapters, two mono cables for the Stereo Link function, and an i-CUBE-LINK cable for CUBE JAM.
Equipped with 50 watts of stereo power, two eight-inch woofers, and two tweeters, the compact CUBE Street EX effortlessly projects your musical performances with clear, dynamic sound. Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that’s impossible with any other battery-powered amp. The output power is adjustable in three levels, allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don’t need maximum power. In Eco mode, eight AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter at gigs where electrical power is readily available.
- Value-priced package with two CUBE Street EX units, a carrying case, AC adapters, Stereo Link connection cables and an i-CUBE-LINK cable
- 100 W (50 W + 50 W max.) stereo PA system that runs on batteries or AC power
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations
- Durable, lightweight design for easy transport and setup
- Powerful, full-range sound with dual 8" woofers and 2" tweeters in each amplifier
- Eight independent channels (four on each CUBE Street EX) for connecting a variety of mics, instruments and audio devices
- Built-in vocal effects, COSM guitar amps and effects, and more
- Each amplifier has an angled back for use as a stage monitor and a hole for mounting on an optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
Make this a part of your musical arsenal with a click or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.