- Product 151388
Roland V-Bass System and GK-2B Divided Pickup
- Write a Review
Now you can stop envying guitar players with their GR synths. The V-Bass is a floor processing/modeling system that lets you combine COSM models of e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Finally . . . advanced processing, modeling, and synthesis for the bass!
Now you can stop envying guitar players with their GR synths. The V-Bass is a floor processing/modeling system that lets you combine COSM models of every kind of bass, every kind of amp, pickup, and mic, then mix them with unsurpassed effects: incredible synth bass sounds, polyphonic effects, and all kinds of wild, unnamed effects. 100 presets. 100 user patches. It's easy to understand and use. An onboard expression pedal gives you realtime parameter control. Plug in with a normal cord for direct access to amp models and non-polyphonic effects. The user-installable GK-2B Divided Pickup provides access to COSM technology and polyphonic effects. Transforms a normal bass into a high-powered creative tool and opens the door to an incredible world of musical possibilities.
- Bass processing/modeling system that recreates a variety of bass, pickup, amp, speaker cab, mic, and effects combinations
- COSM Bass technology models classic electric, acoustic, fretless, and custom user-created basses using standard bass guitar with GK-2B Divided Pickup
- Instant access to popular solid state and tube amp models, speaker cabs, plus user created amp models
- Unsurpassed bass effects include modeled wah, modeled overdrive/distortion, compression, delay, chorus, reverb, and more
- Incredible bass effects include modeled wah, modeled overdrive/distortion, compression, delay, chorus, reverb, and more
- Extremely intuitive operation with helpful graphics and icons
- Onboard expression pedal for realtime parameter control
- 1/4" bass input jack for direct access to amp modeling and non-polyphonic effects
- 4-string, 5-string, and 6-string Select function for optimal results
- 100 presets and 100 user patches
- The GK-2B Divided Pickup provides access to COSM technology and polyphonic effects
No bass player wants to live without this exciting new tool. Order today.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
It has incredible patches. A lot of user options and tools. A great effects processor, it was worth every penny.
I purchased it yesterday, went through the manual last night hooked up the pick-up this morning and all without an electronics degree. Thanks Roland for keeping it simple.
This pedal is fun to use at first, but then you try to get a good, true bass sound and it falls flat. I used it with a five string, and almost completely lost my fifth string. If you are a solo bass player this might come in handy, but steer clear if you are in a band.
IT COSTS WAY TOO MUCH FOR THE TERRIBLE OUTPUT FROM THIS PEDAL. The only other review from this was from the company's employee.
I love this little pedal! it packs mega power into a smaller package than most. This pedal pushes the limits of a bass guitar! THis is a must have!