- J44696 000000000 J44696000000000
Seymour Duncan Forza Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
While many overdrives emphasize particular frequencies, the Forza gives you a more even spread across the frequency range. The voicing is very open, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This full-range, highly adjustable and transparent overdrive is designed for players who want more gain without losing the natural voice of their guitar.
While many overdrives emphasize particular frequencies, the Forza gives you a more even spread across the frequency range. The voicing is very open, and it sounds just as good through a clean channel or hitting an already-overdriven amp. In addition to up to 37dB of gain there’s a three-band EQ for controlling the lows, mids and high end, and the Level control has plenty of range to allow use as a clean boost too. The Forza uses a glass diode, back-to-back stack overdrive circuit. It features True Bypass switching and is made in the USA.
- Gain Control Range: 11dB to 37dB
- Bass: 90 Hz +/- 11dB
- Mid: 750 Hz +/- 11dB
- Treble: 2.1 kHz +/- 12dB
- Bypass (Footswitch): Engages the overdrive effect
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.