- Write a Review
The Palladium Gain Stage effects pedal is the first stompbox that actually captures the feel and responsiveness of a high gain tube amp.
By focusing beyond just the tonal characteristics of Palladium, Seymour Duncan designed an innovative architecture that captures the full-bodied depth and character previously unattainable in an effects pedal.
You can use it with a power amp or a clean guitar amp to create your ultimate high gain signature sound, and replicate your favorite high gain amp tones. Or use it in front of a distorted amp to tighten up the attack for rhythms or to increase sustain and saturation for solos. However you choose to use Palladium, we hope you hear and feel the impact of great tone, body and depth in your unique sound.
Palladium features three gain stages: a gain stage to control the overall saturation, a resonance control for low frequency gain shaping and a boost control that adds overdrive to the beginning of the signal path. These three gain stages allow for a versatile range of tones, from classic rock at lower settings to modern metal at higher gain settings. The pedal also offers a comprehensive EQ, with bass, treble, presence and sweepable midrange-frequency control, so you can make Palladium sound perfect with any amp.
3 Gain stages: overall saturation, resonance and boost
- Comprehensive EQ controls including bass, treble, presence and sweepable midrange-frequency control
- Input Impedance: 500K OHMS
- Output Impedance: 2.8K OHMS
- Gain Range: 42.5dB to 71dB
- Resonance Gain Range: 41.5dB to 66dB
- Boost Gain: 25dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Seymour Duncan Palladium Gain Stage Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal (Black):
I just received this pedal. I am still getting acquainted with it. Once I found a good power supply to use with it (and this so far is my only gripe), I was quite pleased with the variety of tones and range of distortion I could get with it. I am using a Marshall MG100DFX amplifier, and a Schecter Platinum C-1 S with Floyd Rose tremolo. So far I have only tried running the amp clean and going through some of the various settings to get a feel for the product. I think Seymour Duncan has a real winner in this product.
My preferred style of playing is Metal, and this pedal can produce some good crunch. I want to experiment with adding a little bit of distortion through the amp and the supplementing it with the Palladium. I am very pleased with the product, and it was a pleasure doing business with Musician's Friend.