- Write a Review
Smart design for continuous control.
The Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal delivers precision response and smooth action in a durable cast aluminum housing. Dual TRS expression outputs make it possible to control two effects units simultaneously. The pedal is compatible with any model or brand of effect that features a TRS expression input. The Range Adjust Knob sets the bottom point of the expression range. Plus, a special Sensor Output connects directly to any Hot Hand, Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedal for real-time control over filter sweeps, effect modulation, LFO speeds, wet/dry mixes, drive levels and more.
- Adjustable range
- Switchable dual outputs
- Sensor input for Hot hand/Hot Box pedals
Order today and achieve precise control over your expressive effects.
Dual Expression Pedal
- Two Isolated TRS Expression Outputs - simultaneous control over multiple effect pedals or rack systems.
- Sensor Output â 1/8-inch; four conductor output compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedals.
- Range Adjust Knob â Adjusts the range of expression signal sent through the outputs.
- OUTPUT 1: sends expression signal out via either 1/4 inch TRS cable or 4 conductor Soundblox compatible 1/8 inch sensor cable.
- OUTPUT 2: sends expression signal out via 1/4 inch TRS cable.
- Rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- Includes one 1/4-inch TRS connector cable and one 1/8 inch four conductor Sensor Output cable
- Dimensions: 10 in/25.4cm (Length) x 4 in/10.2cm (width) x 3 in/7.6cm (height)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal:
This is a nice expression pedal. The treadle is nice and has a lot of lube, nice flow in movement. In terms of being a multi expression pedal it works mostly good, it just depends on what pedals you're using and how their effects parameters work. The advantage is that one of the outputs has a potentiometer that controls the range of the pot of the expression pedal itself. So meta. So if you have a pedal that needs a 50K or 250K range you can do that with at least one output. The only thing I would change is put the jacks at the top of the unit rather than on either side. It would help with cables, I have to use slightly longer TRS cables which are also hard to find with right angled plugs.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.