More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J09451 000000000 J09451000000000
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter
- Write a Review
The Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter is the next generation of the popular Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter. The Manta features 12 finely crafted filt...Read More
A myriad of distortion and envelope effects at your fingertips.
The Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter is the next generation of the popular Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter. The Manta features 12 finely crafted filter effects plus eight variations of distortion, a feature not seen before in the Soundblox line of filter effects. These Distortion Types are not just crunch, or amp simulation; they are specifically designed to work in tandem with the filter effect selections. The pedals filters are controllable by its 2 envelope followers, or sine, square, and saw tooth LFO. Plus, like all Soundblox 2 pedals, the Manta is compatible with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller, or MIDI control signals via the Soundblox HUB.
The Manta features a very unique signal path, internally splitting the instruments dry and distorted signals. The dry signal alone controls the envelope, increasing the playing response from the filter. The pedals 12 filter effects include 2 and 4-pole Low-Pass, Single-Peak, Multi-Peak, and Phasers. The Distortion Types include Hard and Soft clip, Octave distortion, Fold-back, Quantized, and synth-like Gated Fuzz. Each distortion has independent gain levels adjusted by the Drive control.
- Features up to 24 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters
- Access to control parameters typically found in only professional rack-mount effects, or computer software
- Add a variety of gain and distortions to any of the Manta' effects for an added boost and flavor
- A proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters
- Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any adjustable parameter
- Use the Soundblox HUB (connected to the Multi-Function Input) to allow MIDI access to controlling parameters, and save up to 128 user presets
- Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass
- Compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing
- 9V DC power supply included
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter:
Pretty versatile, has lots of controls buried in the menu. This does have 2 presets, and it has some nice phasing settings.
It does have an odd jack layout, the 1/4 in jacks are on the top, which just ruined my whole pedal board setup. and I wasn't completely happy with the sound or the physical operation of the thing.
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- The Bomb
- I Just Love It
Comments about Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter:
very easy to operate.and it has A low Noise gate whitch makes it sound like your in the studio. coming thru the board.A very well made sound effects box.