- Write a Review
Distortion just for bass.
The Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion features the same multi-band process that made the original Multiwave guitar pedal so popular, but this time, the Source Audio engineers adapted the process to compliment the unique frequency range of the bass guitar. Multi-band processing divides a signal into multiple bands then distorts them individually, giving musicians unprecedented levels of sound clarity and note articulation. Bassists can effectively combine complex chords and intervals with distorted tones-the Multiwave eliminates the mush and allows each note to ring clear and true.
Users have access to 23 distinct and modern sounding distortions that go far beyond traditional sounds. They range from "normal", for a somewhat traditional distortion curve, to extreme "foldback" and "octave" settings for more aggressive and synth-like tones. Each distortion type is further customizable via the drive control, and separate clean and distorted level knobs. This advanced sound control alleviates the tendency for low-end reduction associated with most bass distortion units.
The Multiwave Bass is also compatible with the Hot Hand motion controller, adding even more expressive possibilities.
- Wide variety of distortion tones
- Smart multiband processing to preserve tonal fundamentals
- Designed with your mind (and your foot) in mind
- Active analog bypass
- Rugged build quality
Order now and play the bass break in the Amboy Dukes' "Journey to the Center of the Mind."
- Diverse sound palette ” featuring 21 varieties of our distortion algorithm.
- Multiband processing ” signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- Modern design ” A thoughtfully designed box which features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP ” Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control ” all Soundblox pedals are ˜Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass ” bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.