- Product H97826
Source Audio Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter
- Write a Review
The Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter offers an extensive set of filter effects controllable both with the Hot Hand Motion Controller Ring or as an en...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Automatic wah in 21 different shades.
The Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter offers an extensive set of filter effects controllable both with the Hot Hand Motion Controller Ring or as an envelope follower. The pedal features 21 different envelope filter effects, including 2 Pole and 4 Pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, as well as Phaser settings.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller - available separately in wireless or wired configurations. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
- Vast selection of sounds
- In depth editing
- Active analog bypass
Order now and incorporate an iconic piece of processing into your rig.
Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter
- 21 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak and Notch and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Dual range speed control allows equal adjustment of Attack and Decay speeds, or alternatively, a fixed, fast attack and adjustable Decay.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are "Hot Hand Ready" and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in/17.8cm (length not including 1/O jacks) x 4 in/10.2 cm (width) x 2 in/5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.