- H97829 000000000 H97829000000000
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multi Wave Distortion
- Write a Review
The Soundblox Pro Multi Wave distortion pedal offers 23 distinct and highly tweakable effect types ranging from the traditional to extremely unique a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sounds with versatile programming.
The Soundblox Pro Multi Wave distortion pedal offers 23 distinct and highly tweakable effect types ranging from the traditional to extremely unique and aggressive synth-like distortions. It features a 7-band graphic EQ, six programmable user presets, a MIDI input, and an expression pedal input which allows users to seamlessly morph from one preset to another. Flexibility, programmability and a bold sense of adventure make the Multiwave Pro a powerful tool for both studio and stage.
The Multiwave Pro's effect types are divided in two categories: Multi Band and Single Band processing. Each processing category is then broken-down into three more subcategories: Normal, Foldback, and Octave.
Multi Band processing is an extraordinarily unique procedure that splits the input signal into 10 distinct frequencies, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final outputted signal. The process produces a hugely diverse set of tone possibilities, depending on the chosen sub-category. Multi-band Normal offers a crisp distortion with sturdy attack, and heightened note articulation. Multi-band Foldback produces wild synth-like distortions nasty enough to please the most extreme fuzz pedal fanatic. Multi Band Octave creates octave-up distortion tones unlike any harmonizing box on the market today.
The Multiwave Pro also offers Single Band processing which employs a more conventional approach by applying distortion to the entire signal. The result is a slightly more traditional, but equally diverse and expressive set of guitar tones.
The onboard 7-band graphic equalizer with a plus or minus 12 dB adjustment range provides serious tone manipulation capabilities. Plus, customized tones can be saved in the six programmable user presets, available for speedy recall via three footswitches. Connect an expression pedal to the Multiwave Pro and gradually morph from one preset to the next, or leave the pedal in the middle of two presets and create a one-of-a-kind hybrid tone. Also, the Pro includes a MIDI input allowing external access to presets and parameters, and is Hot Hand ready for even more expressive possibilities.
- Wide selection of sounds
- Vast programming options
- Six user presets
- Active analog bypass
- MIDI addressable
- Rugged build quality
Order today and enjoy the smart design and great sounds of Soundblox processing.
- Diverse Sound Palette ” Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing ” Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP ” Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets ” Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds
- 7-Band Equalizer ” Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Sound Morphing ” An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks.
- MIDI Capable ” A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control ” All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ˜Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass ” Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multi Wave Distortion:
The Soundblox Pro Multi Wave Distortion is perfect for the ultimate advanced distortion solution in a small package. The design is a solid light weight construction with easy access, to knobs, jacks, and a cool hot hand feature with calibration. I must admit this pedal trumps most pedals for the distortion options. This pedal works well for laying down loops, live applications, and perfect for studio work. The midi INPUT feature is a nice bonus for access to all 6 presents via MIDI controller. Also there is a noise gate which works very well. Best way to start using this pedal is to run the EQ flat and tweak the drive(s) and mid-range parameters. This a great choice for someone who likes to push their sound over the distortion norm. Check out the demo by Pete Thorn because that's what sold me.