- J27784 000000000 J27784000000000
Supro 1648RT Saturn Reverb 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Supro 1648RT Saturn Reverb amplifier is a future-retro amplifier designed for the working player who needs a lightweight, vintage-flavored amp wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage-style tone with buttery tube reverb and tremolo.
- Supro Saturn Reverb Amplifier Studio Demo by Chris McQueen from Snarky Puppy
- Supro Saturn Reverb Amplifier Studio Demo by Michael League from Snarky Puppy
- Supro Saturn Reverb Winter NAMM Demo Robby Krieger plus Adrian Belew and Eric McFadden
- Happy Stranger - Bob Lanzetti, Chris McQueen, Michael League, Jonathan Maron, & Louis Cato
- Lenburu - Bob Lanzetti, Chris McQueen, Michael League, Jonathan Maron, & Louis Cato
- Supro Saturn Reverb Amplifier Studio Demo by Bob Lanzetti from Snarky Puppy
- Supro Saturn Reverb Amplifier Studio Demo #2 (Tremolo) by Michael League from Snarky Puppy
- Bob Lanzetti of Snarky Puppy plays the Supro Ozark Guitar and Saturn Reverb Amp
The Supro 1648RT Saturn Reverb amplifier is a future-retro amplifier designed for the working player who needs a lightweight, vintage-flavored amp with world-class tube reverb. This 15-Watt, Class-A 1x12 luxury combo is powered by a pair of 6973 tubes with a 5U4 tube rectifier”giving you the ultimate in tactile response and signature Supro breakup at manageable gigging volume.
The Saturn Reverb' amazingly low noise floor makes this amp perfect for players who prefer to crank the amp and use the guitar' volume knob to control texture and dynamics. Independent Treble and Bass controls allow the musician to fine tune the frequency response of the preamp to accommodate a wide range of pickups and varied stage environments.
The Saturn Reverb' blue rhino-hide tolex, vintage-correct cabinetry and fundamental circuit topology are all drawn from the original Supro Reverb combos of the mid ˜60s. Like its ancestors, the new Saturn Reverb' power-tube tremolo comes after the reverb pan, lending an ethereal shake and wobble to the enveloping wash of tube-driven spring reverb. The Supro Saturn Reverb' four-spring, 17 long reverb pan and all-tube reverb drive and recovery stages provide warm and smooth ˜verb that surrounds the note without getting in the way, even when the amplifier is cranked all the way up for maximum grind.
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7; one 12AT7; two 6973; one 5U4
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Supro DT12
- Controls: volume, 2-band EQ, verb, speed, depth
- Built-in reverb and tremolo
- Dimensions: 23.6 in. x 16 in. x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Blue rhino-hide tolex wrap
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Supro 1648RT Saturn Reverb 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp:
You will need an overdrive or boost pedal but that also gives you options for sounds has lots of body and sustain you really hear the guitars actual tone
- Was this a gift?: