More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J27777 000000000 J27777000000000
Supro 1690T Coronado 35W 2x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The 1690T Coronado is Supro's top-of-the-line 1964 reissue tube amplifier. True to the original, this luxurious 2x10, 35-Watt combo delivers remarkab...Read More
Vintage-style, two-channel design with plenty of power for the stage.
- Adam Levy plays Supro 1690T Coronado 2x10 Reissue Amp with a Gibson ES-335
- Supro Coronado Amplifier Studio Demo by Michael League from Snarky Puppy
- Matt Smith plays the Supro 1690T Coronado 1964 Reissue Tube Amplifier
- Supro Coronado Amplifier Studio Demo by Bob Lanzetti from Snarky Puppy
- Supro Coronado Amplifier Studio Demo by Chris McQueen from Snarky Puppy
- Happy Stranger - Bob Lanzetti, Chris McQueen, Michael League, Jonathan Maron, & Louis Cato
- Lenburu - Bob Lanzetti, Chris McQueen, Michael League, Jonathan Maron, & Louis Cato
- Chris Casello plays Vintage Fender Lap Steel through Supro 1690T Coronado
- Chris Casello plays the Supro 1690T Coronado Reissue at Roberts Western World
The 1690T Coronado is Supro's top-of-the-line 1964 reissue tube amplifier. True to the original, this luxurious 2x10, 35-Watt combo delivers remarkable dynamic range with a clear, full sound. The Coronado maintains clean headroom throughout a large chunk of the volume control’s range, making it an excellent platform for a myriad of musical styles, from fat round jazz tones to country twang, stinging blues and—when ramped up to full throttle raging rock 'n' roll.
The bold and classic American tone of the 1690T amp is defined by the “Class A” dual-6L6, tube-rectified Supro power amp that is also found in the Thunderbolt amp. Feeding all of this touch-sensitive power through a pair of high-power Supro drivers, the Coronado’s tone remains clear, even when it’s distorted. The 1690T has ample headroom to accommodate pedals and gets easily loud enough to play large-venue and theatre stages.
The Coronado’s 2-channel preamp provides a broad spectrum of sounds with its dual volume and tone controls as well as shared tremolo circuit. Plugging into IN 1+2 links both preamp channels in parallel for double the input signal and double the gain. This clever topology lets you hit the power amp as hard as necessary and even allows “channel switching” in its purest form, using a simple A/B switch.
The 1964 reissue Supro Coronado’s vintage-correct, lightweight cabinet carries a matched pair of custom 10” Supro speakers to deliver serious punch and remarkable articulation even when the amp is pushed into exultant tube saturation. Custom-designed high-power Supro transformers and matched 5881/6L6WGC military-spec power tubes ensure consistent vintage tone night after night.
- Power: 35 watts (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7EH; two 6L6WGC; one 5U4GB
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Speakers: 2x10 Supro CR10
- Controls: Volume, tone, speed, depth
- FX: Tube tremolo
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- Dimensions: 23.6 in. x 16 in. x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.