- Product 481311
SWR Natural Blonde 200W Acoustic Bass Combo
- Write a Review
SWR amplifiers have been an integral part of the tool kit for thousands of upright bassists since the brand debuted in 1984. The Natural Blonde amp h...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Loaded with the features upright and acoustic bass players crave!
SWR amplifiers have been an integral part of the tool kit for thousands of upright bassists since the brand debuted in 1984. The Natural Blonde amp has taken the features that appeal most to upright players, mixed in some features for acoustic bass guitarists and blended them into the ideal amp for these discriminating musicians. Two independent channels and a jam-packed feature set make the Natural Blonde a Swiss Army knife for bassists of all styles.
- 200 watts
- 2 X 8 enclosure with hi-fi tweeter and rear-firing 5" driver
- Classic SWR preamp with Aural Enhancer
- Bass Intensifier circuitry
- Master tuning mute and individual channel mutes
- Two independent input channels with 3-band active EQ & phase reverse
- 1/4" Low Z Balanced input (ch. 1)
- Low Z Balanced XLR & unbalanced 1/4" input (ch. 2)
- EQ bypass function on both channels
- Independent XLR outputs for individual and summed channels
- Independent side-chain effects loop for each channel
- Footswitchable (Master mute and Bass Intensifier)
- Convenient luggage-style telescoping handle with wheels (optional)
Be proud of your roots! Order the Natural Blonde today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SWR Natural Blonde 200W Acoustic Bass Combo:
Just did my first gig with this little bass combo and everyone including me was very impressed. This 5X5 speaker combo really does the job nicely! Smooth response, deep bass, lots of EQ, and even compression. And the attached dolly is great! My only comment (tho just one gig) is SWR recommends using a Speakon cable for extension, but has neither extension cab (that I'm aware) nor Speakon jack?! But I can overlook this since I may never require an extension speaker.