- Product J10677
T-Rex Engineering Neo Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Studio-quality compression for guitar, bass or even vocals, right from the convenience of your pedal board. Looking for smoother, more sustaining pow...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile and effective.
Studio-quality compression for guitar, bass or even vocals, right from the convenience of your pedal board. Looking for smoother, more sustaining power chords? Need to even out single-note funk lines, blues double stops, or country chicken pickin? The NEOCOMP makes it easy to do it all, with up to 9:1 compression and classic compression, gain, attack and release controls. Modelled on the studio-grade Blackmer VCA, the NEOCOMP works the charm on any application or instrument.
- Premium compression in a small form factor
- Based on the legendary Blackmer VCA
- Compression ration up to 9:1
- Adjustable on all standard parameters
- Great for bass and vocals too
Tame the beast. Order today.
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply Voltage 9V DC: Minimum 8V DC / Maximum 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 24 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 5Vp/p
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 9V battery 6F22 / 5 hours
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Gain, Comp, Attack, Release:
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 60 x 50 x 117 mm / 2,4 x 2 x 4,6"
- Weight excl. battery & packaging: 0,215 kg / 7,6 oz