- Product 501748
T-Rex Engineering Polyswitch AB Guitar Footswitch
- Write a Review
The breakthrough T-Rex Engineering PolySwitch AB is a true hardwire stereo A-B switch. PolySwitch AB is the solution for guitarists who want to route...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
True stereo AB switching.
The breakthrough T-Rex Engineering PolySwitch AB is a true hardwire stereo A-B switch. PolySwitch AB is the solution for guitarists who want to route their signal to 2 different setups—even in stereo—and easily switch between them.
Not only does the T-Rex PolySwitch AB let you split your stereo signal and switch between outputs, it also works "backwards," letting you run 2 separate stereo instruments into a single amplifier or other signal destination. And with every input and output available in stereo, PolySwitch AB is a great solution for keyboardists and anyone who needs to route a stereo signal to 2 destinations or 2 stereo signals to a single stereo in.
PolySwitch AB is specially engineered to protect the natural integrity of your sound all the way through the signal path. The T-Rex PolySwitch AB's true hardwire signal routing, top-grade electronics, and a built-in buffer switch for low-level signals from long cables ensure that you don't lose a single ounce of your precious tone.
Polyswitch AB Guitar Footswitch
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz with buffer OFF: 3.5 megohm
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz with buffer ON: 862kOhm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz with Buffer OFF: >10 megohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz with Buffer ON: 120 ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 19mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p With buffer OFF: Input = output. No limit
- Maximum input signal Vp/p With buffer ON: 4Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 5 to 8 hours
- External connectors: Input(L), Input(R),
- Out(A)left/ Right,
- Out(B)left/ Right
- Controls: On/Off, buffer
- Dimensions: 4-3/10" W x 2-1/5" H x 4-7/10" D
- Weight (excluding battery): 1 lb.