- Product J10678
T-Rex Engineering Shafter Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
A rugged, highly versatile wah-wah effect that puts you in charge of your pedal instead of the other way around. Tired of getting bossed around by yo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Truly a new generation wah pedal.
A rugged, highly versatile wah-wah effect that puts you in charge of your pedal instead of the other way around. Tired of getting bossed around by your wah pedal? The SHAFTER is a genuine new-generation wah-wah pedal. With loads of adjustability, a much wider frequency sweep, quieter operation, greater durability and 3 completely different "wah" characters, it addresses all the weaknesses of the classic wah point by point. You'll love how it sounds and performs.
- 3 completely different "wah" characters
- Custom made coils & inductors enhance both growl and wah
- Highly tuneable via boost and slope knobs
- Hot spot switch for classic or "heal to toe" sweep
- Potentiameter-free operation prevents noise and mechanical wear
A giant leap for wah performance. Order today.
- Input impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V: DC 45 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 3Vp/p
- Battery type 9V: battery 6F22
- Battery life: Max. 4 hours
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Hot spot switch, Boost, WAH mode, Slope
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 96 x 78 x 264 mm / 3,8 x 3,1 x 10.4"
- Weight excl. battery & packaging: 2 lb. 5 oz. oz