- J24055 000000000 J24055000000000
T-Rex Engineering ToneTrunk 70-XXL Pedal Board in Flight Case
- Write a Review
The 2015 version of ToneTrunk Pedalboards from T-Rex Effects are more versatile and better than ever. Constructed of ultra-strong, lightweight alumin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special two-tiered pedal board providing easy access for up to 20 effects pedals.
The 2015 version of ToneTrunk Pedalboards from T-Rex Effects are more versatile and better than ever. Constructed of ultra-strong, lightweight aluminum, the two-tiered design provides easy access for up to 20 effects pedals. The unique porting and included Velcro allows for a clean, sturdy setup. A Power Supply bracket and Wah, Volume, or Expression Pedal Leveling Bracket (sold separately) give you maximum versatility, no matter what is in your rig. The included touring grade hard case features cast hardware and a leather handle, providing ultimate protection for your effects.
- Two-tiered design
- Light aluminium pedal board construction
- Touring grade road case included
- Lots of space for extension and patch cables
- Screw-on brackets for power supplies and/or wah/volume pedals available Accommodates a FuelTank power supply (with PSU Bracket sold separately)
- Grounded on solid rubber feet
- Velcro included
- Dimensions: 316mm x 700mm
Order a ToneTrunk pedal board for your live setup today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.