- Write a Review
Get killer tone from an amp the size of your FX pedals.
The Taurus SH-1.BL is a fully analog amplifier with a tube simulation. All transistor characteristics that could affect the sound are almost completely eliminated. Its details were carefully engineered and crafted to ensure the purest tube sound of the amplifier with the transformer output. Dynamic, compression and distortion characteristics are the same as in classical, high-end tube amps. The sound is clean, punchy and saturated.
The guitar player may chose from two available channels: Clean & Lead. You can switch between those channels by the foot switch. There are two tones available at Clean channel: Clean & Slightly Crunched. The Crunch can be smoothly modified by turning the knob. Stomp head allows to use 4, 8 and 16 Ohm cabinet.
- Power output: 50W
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16Ω
- 2 channels: Clean and Lead
- 3 different sounds: Clean, Crunch and Drive
- 1 foot-switch for channel mode: Clean/ Lead
It's a seriously travel-friendly tone machine. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.