- J35771 000000000 J35771000000000
Taurus T-Di MK2 Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Taurus T-Di Mk2 is a bass preamp in an effect pedal. It has all the controls of an amplifier and provides a solid and powerful bass sound. On sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powerful bass preamp that packs the tone of a high quality amp into a pedal.
The Taurus T-Di Mk2 is a bass preamp in an effect pedal. It has all the controls of an amplifier and provides a solid and powerful bass sound. On stage, you can use it to shape your tone and boost your amplifier. In the studio, you can connect it directly to a mixing console. And at home, you connect it to hi-fi equipment. It also functions as a DI box with XLR out.
The Taurus MLO System offers groundbreaking possibilities, supporting intuitively your choice and changes to the sound. The design is very intuitive and user-friendly, leaving you with only two knobs: bass and treble. The MLO system ensures the same output volume no matter the position of the tone controls. You only hear the change to the tone while the volume remains unchanged.
- Level, Gain, Character, Treble and Bass controls
- Triple Bass-switch reduces or boosts low frequency
- Triple Treble-switch reduces or boosts high frequency
- Punch midrange effectiveness switch
- Footswitch mode true bypass/mute footswitch mode selector
- MLO EQ - TECH INFO: BASS: 40Hz +/-8dB @450Hz -/+4dB, BASS Boost/Cut: 60Hz +/-6dB, TREBLE: 4,5kHz +15dB / 6kHz -15dB, TREBLE Boost/Cut: 7kHz +/-6dB, PUNCH: 300Hz +7dB
- Can be used with any 9–12 V power supply
- DC Assistant protects from loss of signal. Effect switches automatically to the "bypass mode" in case of disconnection or low voltage of DC supply.
- Subsonic filter cuts-off very low frequencies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.