More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J35773 000000000 J35773000000000
Taurus Vechoor MK2 Chorus Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Vechoor MK-2 is a Chorus/Flanger effect designed with two independent analog chorus circuits. Both circuits work simultaneously and create a uniq...Read More
Two independent analog chorus circuits make this a totally tweakable, versatile Chorus, perfect for any pedal board.
The Vechoor MK-2 is a Chorus/Flanger effect designed with two independent analog chorus circuits.
Both circuits work simultaneously and create a unique sound spectrum. Each of them is using a different type of modulation and its own sound characteristic which makes the sound of the instrument extremely moldable and saturated.
There are two separate control shaping systems: Chorus and Enhancer. As a result, at the output of the effect you obtain three mixed signals: the original sound, Chorus and Enhancer-Chorus.
The combination of these three elements gives the impression of polyphone. The most characteristic feature of Vechoor MK-2 is that its sound modulation is very mild and aligned, harmonics saturation is very natural.
Vechoor's output allows Mono or Stereo configuration settings.
- Depth: Determines the degree of Chorus modulation
- Mode: 3-way mode selector switch—Normal (classic chorus), Modern (A), Modern (B)
- Enhancer: Adjustment of the chorus level, expanding polyphone sound in the low registers
- Rate: Controls speed of Chorus modulation
- Detune: Determines the degree of Chorus and Enhancer detuning
- Supply Voltage Range 9–12 V
- Polarity Auto Detection: Allows using power supply with center-positive or center-negative polarity
- DC Assistant: protects from loss of signal. Effect switches automatically to the "bypass mode" in case of disconnection or low voltage of DC supply (<6V)