More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J35888 000000000 J35888000000000
Taurus Zebu MK2 Reverb Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Zebu MK-2 is a fusion of Delay and Reverb stereo digital effects powered by high quality 24bit Digital Signal Processor.The Zebu MK-2 design allo...Read More
Delay and reverb combined with an incredible 24bit digital signal processor for unbelievable signal fidelity.
The Zebu MK-2 is a fusion of Delay and Reverb stereo digital effects powered by high quality 24bit Digital Signal Processor.
The Zebu MK-2 design allows the use of both effects simultaneously and mix them with the original sound of your instrument.
Zebu's output allows Mono or Stereo configuration settings.
- Reverb: Time range (0.5 -10 seconds)
- Delay: Time range (50–1000ms) 60bpm–1200bpm
- Balance: Mix between Reverb and Delay
- Repeat: Controls the number of repeats (feedback) in the Delay effect (0-90%)
- Effect: Determines the overall signal level of Delay and Reverb effect
- Power Supply Voltage Range 9–12 V: Any power supply with power rating between 9 and 12 V can be used
- Polarity Auto Detection: Allows using either center-positive or negative polarity on power supply
- DC Assistant: Protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is <6 V the effect is automatically switched to "bypass" mode