- 583803 000001000 583803000001000
TC Electronic RS112 200W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The TC Electronic RS112 is a high-quality compact bass speaker cab in the RS bass range. RS112 delivers TC tone in a small and compact package. But d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great-sounding cabinet to carry, plug and play anywhere.
The TC Electronic RS112 is a high-quality compact bass speaker cab in the RS bass range. RS112 delivers TC tone in a small and compact package. But don't let the tight design fool you, the RS112 speaker handles 200 watts of power and the 12" driver and 1" tweeter is the perfect choice for full-toned bass sound anywhere spaces come at a premium. As with all of the RS range, the 12" driver and tweeter (with rear HF adjustment) are custom made by the Eminence and offer superior quality and power.
The TC Electronic RS112 bass speaker is ideal as a standalone cabinet for smaller gigs and because it maintains the RS stackability, it can slot in with other RS cabinets to bolster your sound and scale up your system. The portability of RS112 is blatantly obvious, with its 30 lb. weight, small size, and top placed handle it is a virtual grab-and-go cab.
The Eminence 12" and coaxial placed 1" combination secures fast response and punch while the rear cabinet vent adds to the final touch to the ultra low end reproduction.
Stackable and portable
In addition to its easy portability, RS112 bass speaker cab maintains the RS range's 'stackability' concept. All the cabinets in the range may be stacked together in various combinations. The RS112, for example, fits perfectly under an RS210 making an ideal combination for small to medium sized gigs.
The TC Electronic RS112 speaker features two high-quality Speakon connectors as well as a heavy duty HF attenuator on the rear side.
- Dimensions: 14"W x 14"H x 19.6"D
- Weight: 30.86 lb.
- Power handling: 200 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 12"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
- Handle: Top placed
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (fits in TC three cabinet building block system)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TC Electronic RS112 200W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet:
This cabinet is great. The size is very convenient. The weight, or lack of it, makes it very easy to move around. I like the fact that it stacks right in with the rest of the TC bass cabinets and that it works great just by itself. I haven't gigged with it yet, but just from plugging it in at the house with the TC head, the tone is right there. It sounds great and required little or no tweaking of tone controls to hear what I wanted to hear.