- Product 151074
Tech 21 Boost D.L.A. Analog Delay Emulator Pedal
- Write a Review
The Boost D.L.A. Analog Delay Emulator Pedal from Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard delay pedal. By incorporating a clean boost func...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sweet, vintage-flavored delay plus a a boost that will make your solos shine.
The Boost D.L.A. Analog Delay Emulator Pedal from Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard delay pedal. By incorporating a clean boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost D.L.A. is designed with user-tweakable, "lo-fi" analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage delays. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep, up to 1000 milliseconds, of delay. The Boost D.L.A. parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such delay styles as digital, vintage tape and bucket brigade.
- Uniquely combines delay and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously-variable delay time.
- Flutter introduces modulation which adds a slight shimmering/chorus-like effect of a vintage tape echo.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4" input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Custom, silent-switching actuator.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass" (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Heavy duty, all metal construction.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
Put it in the cart!
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Why there isn't a million pedals like this one on the market I just don't understand. A BOOSTER and a Killer DELAY in one pedal. I use delay on my leads and needed to boost my volume for leads, with this pedal... one step DONE! The delay sounds great and the boost is BIG, 9db ( I only boost 3db ). Obviously you can use this pedal anyway you want but it was designed to be run through your effects loop so you can increase volume by pushing the POWER AMP and DELAY should be placed AFTER the preamp to effect the GAINED signal CLEARLY. I'm amazed how many guitarists know nothing about their effects loops. It's there for a reason and this pedal is the reason. I have been using it for a while and it hasn't failed me. Does the job and does it well.
Great Pedal. I can't believe it took this long for someone to combine a boost and delay. Ideal for leads. With one step of your foot you can now increase the volume of your leads and add some classic delay! Bravo! Controls are very sensitive so I put tape markers to remember settings. Boost is BIG, clean and sensitive as well... you WILL be heard. This pedal was made for the effects loop of an amp, I can't see a reason to use it in the front. If you are looking to "drive" the pre amp of your amp this aint it. This pedal is mainly a Delay with added "flutter" for getting that "old warped tape" chorus sound and a powerful clean boost. I have had this pedal now for about 8 months and gig often, hasn't given me a problem. I'm diggin this pedal and I think this design is way overdue.
This is one of my new favorite pedals. It offers a very warm delay and is very versatile. It even has a "Flutter" dial that lets you duplicate the fantastic sounds of the early Roland Space Echos or Echoplexes. Where the tape fluttering give off that great chorusing effect. I use the Rockman Stereo Echo as my main delay device but this is a very welcome second.